Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Yoga and A Future Break Dancer

8 months pregnant here with Baby #4.  I must say, this position actually felt great on my pelvis.  It really relieves a lot of pressure I get in my pelvic bowl at this particular time during pregnancy.  Not so good on the heartburn though.  But I can't stay like this for too long.  Just thought it'd be fun to take some pictures of little baby boy and I practicing some yoga while we're still bonded together this way.



Orion's not a big fan of doing a lot of yoga, but lately, he's been wanting to practice headstands more and more because of a breakdancing video he saw and some Jackie Chan moves he's trying to mimic by jumping off walls.  So I told him that if he wants to learn how to spin on his head like a breakdancer and climb walls like a monkey, he has to start by trying to do some basic headstands and somersaults and stuff.

Pretty good, don't you think?  So proud of my boy for giving this some effort.  I really want to get this boy into some gymnastics soon.


1 comment:

Elliot said...

I love this post!

I think its amazing seeing you do headstands and yoga moves of this nature at 8 months pregnant. Amazing.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer