Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Garden

A neighbor helped us to get in touch with a guy from a church around the corner of the complex we're staying at.  Not an LDS church.  But they were nice enough to offer us a free plot of dirt to plant a garden in.  I was sad I didn't get to do a garden back in Pleasant Grove, so I was super grateful for this little plot of land.  Haven't kept up much on the weeding.  I've just not had the energy for it.  But I planted and thinned and whatever we can't take with us, I've told them they can donate to their church.

Leave each place a little greener than when we got there, right?  I'm really hoping I can harvest some of these summer squash but whatever we don't, I'm sure they'll be happy to have some fresh organic produce to donate to anyone in need.

Some yummy beets.

Swiss chard and lettuces.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer