Tuesday, July 24, 2012

4th of July Barbeque

I didn't get many pictures of the day and then my camera died.  But here are some pics of the family eating.  And I wasn't really wanting to buy festive outfits but I did want to be festive.  We didn't have much red, so we dressed up in blue.  Close enough, right?

Not sure what this little guy was up to.  



My baby has gotten so big.  He looks so old here.  But I think he's incredibly handsome.  

This guy too.  It takes a real man to eat all his veggies.  But we barbequed some yummy salmon kabobs too.  

I think all the kids from the office were playing red light green light before we got to do fireworks, but I'm not sure Chrysa got the concept.  

On a previous night, we went to a fireworks show at a park and a friend gave Chrysa some glow-in-the-dark sticks to make into rings, bracelets, headbands, etc.  So here's Princess Glow Sticks.  On our way out, Chrysalis saw a vendor wearing tons of these glow-in-the-dark accessories and surrounded by lightsabers and fiber optic stars.  She saw the girl and turned to me to say, "Mommy, she looks beautiful!!!" I guess all those colorful lights were quite fascinating.  Silly girl.


No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer