Thursday, July 19, 2012

Christmas Eve Dinner



 So, I'm not sure where all these photos were, but they keep showing up and I've got a few dozen more trapped in my camera for now, so stay tuned for the upcoming birthdays that I should have posted on months ago.  Hopefully, I can find my camera cord soon so I can download them to blog about.  Since I'm bouncing around, here's our Christmas dinner photos.  Or some of them.

My Dad.  With all the Seasons Greetings from friends posted on our fridge in the background.  

My Mom and her Grandson.  

Tater playing house with Chrysa.  

And yes, we actually had Turkey.

Along with Tamales.  

Sweet potato Pudding.  

 A Russian salad my Dad made.

And Homemade Apple Pie!  Yummy.  

Digesting food.  

Lilly enjoying her meal.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer