Friday, July 13, 2012

Big Brother in Training


I haven't focused much on the arrival of Baby Huntington #4.  Perhaps it's because these three keep me so occupied.  But it seems I am running out of creativity when it comes to announcing new siblings and their entering this strange world.  I know I've mentioned we're expecting already here on the blog, but this was the picture that I posted on the Facebook world to announce to all who follow along with my life.  So I figured it merited a quick post.  I think Hinckley is definitely ready to be a big brother.  He loves babies and cuddles with Chrysa's dolls all the time, hugging and kissing them.  And Chrysa wants to change diapers for me.  She seems to understand that this baby will be another boy but she says all the time, "After, we will have a girl, okay, Mom?"  Who knows what the future holds.  Orion is so understanding when I fall asleep on the couch.  He covers me with blankets and says silly things like, "Mommy, I know you're so tired because of your big belly.  Don't worry.  I'll put Hinckley on Time Out.  He's not supposed to hit Chrysa."  These are just little things I don't want to forget.  My five year old is so willing to take on responsibilities that sometimes it just plain surprises me how fast he is growing.  And he is so nurturing.  I love these kiddos so much and I don't ever want them to forget that.    My love grows so much with each one.  So here's to the big brothers and sister in training and to the last few weeks till Baby #4 makes his grand entrance.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer