Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Office Pool Party/BBQ

We've been to the pool a total of maybe 3 times this summer.  I love the pool.  My reason for not going more often: Pregnancy.  So I am always happy when Alex gets to come along because I don't have to stress about keeping my eye on three kiddos with the possibility of having to jump into the pool with a huge fat belly to rescue anyone.  I'm impressed with how fearless Orion has gotten.  We keep the floaties on just as a precaution but he really doesn't need them.  He's already diving head first into the water as you can clearly see in these videos.


 I ate this pie.  And yes, it was delicious.



Look at these water acrobats.



This guy really wanted to just get me soaked.

 
And this darling girl of mine was perfectly content just floating around in the jacuzzi.  

This little dude was afraid of the water for a while.  But he got over it quick.  With Daddy around, who wouldn't.  He's got a fun Daddy.


Hinckley began dancing around to the music but, of course, as soon as I pull out the camera, he stops.  Still, he's such a cute butterball to watch.


No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer