Monday, July 23, 2012

Heather's Wedding - April 28, 2012

This really is just a picture overload.  But this gal is one of the best friends I've ever had.  So even though we were on opposite sides of the country at the time, I had to attend this wedding.  So I flew out from PA back in April and my sister drove out with some friends from Utah so that we could celebrate this special day with her.  

She looked beautiful.  I loved her style.  I'm ready to do my wedding over again now.


 A beautiful vintage feel throughout the entire place.




Heather's sister Nicole with little Grace.



Some of my close-ups of their beautiful flowers.

Me and my Heather.

I guess now she's Zach's Heather.

The little boy who traveled with me on an airplane for over 8 hours just to get there.  I may never travel with an infant alone again.  Especially being pregnant.

But he sure loved all the food.

A good friend I used to work with at Disneyland with her sister.

Me and Marie.



Beautiful couple!  Don't you think?


My sister and I with the couple of the day.

Time for the garter.

The photo booth fun and madness.



More cute decorations.

An old acquaintance.  Me and Hinckley with our friend Jackie.

 The photo booth madness continues.



The three lifeguards from Disneyland Resorts all together again with Han Solo.  Orion would have loved this.  Too bad I couldn't fly with my whole family.

Some shots of the bride's beautiful hair with the fabric flowers she made herself.



Gio and her friends she drove down to the wedding with.

 

Hinckley at the end of the wedding celebration.  I think he'd had enough.  And then I flew back out to PA a few hours after this chaos to have people complain about how I couldn't keep my son quiet.  I'm definitely never doing that again.  Traveling with him was exhausting.  But it was a great food, great fun kind of day.  

Congrats Heather and Zach!  We love you.  Now we can celebrate our anniversaries one day after the other.  Ours is the 29th.  

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Lig thank you for posting these pics the are so special! Zach and I were so pleased you could make it out babies and all to be there for us! It was a special day filled with so many special people!!

heatheybaby said...

some how I was logged on to my sis's account so I accidentally posted through hers (sorry Nicole) and Ligia lol I am blogging challenged. ANyways the above comment was from me (Heather) ;P

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer