Thursday, July 19, 2012

Christmas Hats 2011

I had to post these because my sweet aunt Norma made these silly and yet adorable hats for my three kids with her own hands.



It's totally A Christmas Story kind of gift that only the mother of these three cuties could love.  Thanks again Norma.  They actually wore these hats with pride to the Christmas dinner and got the greatest compliments on them.  And here are the Christmas dinner primary children singing a song to us.  I wish I'd gotten the video going sooner because as the pianist was playing the intro, Orion began singing a solo very loud.  I think everyone laughed at his solo.  He actually did it quite well.  Even here, you can tell he knows what he's singing.  I think his little voice stands out because of how loud he sings.  Proud Mommy and Daddy?  You bet we are.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer