Thursday, July 19, 2012

Scrapbook Gems

 I started a scrapbook a long time ago that I was going to put all these precious gems into.  Let's face it.  That scrapbook has not had a fair chance at life.  Since I recently decided I wasn't going to turn into a pack rat, I thought it would be wise to always capture photos of the kids crafts before tossing them out. Because clutter can definitely clutter my brain sometimes.  This is a great way to store these treasures without cluttering my house.  It's the memories we take with us anyways.  Not the papers.  Above are the Halloween crafts the kids made at the library.

The Library Reading Program passport that Orion carried all last summer as he breezed through books galore to gets his rewards.  

The program that was handed out on the Sunday that little cousin Lilly was blessed.  

A little hard to read but you can see where Grandpa and Grandma Huntington said the opening and closing prayers.  

Another random Library craft Orion And Chrysa made.  Can you tell who made which?

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer