Friday, July 13, 2012

My Three Little Joys


Just trying to post some old pictures and catch up on things that have happened lately.  This is rather old already since my three look almost nothing like this now.  But a dear neighbor took this photo and I love it.  So before I begin devoting my time to nothing but the new baby that is about 6-8 weeks away I wanted to share my quick thoughts about these three:

-They drive me up the wall at times.
-Girls are harder to raise than boys it seems.  She requires so much more attention than my two boys do.
-Orion is a caring big brother always on the lookout for anything that might hurt his siblings.  But he always wants disciplining rights as well.  So I have to be careful with how much responsibility I flood his way.
-Hinckley is my butterball of joy that reminds me to keep things in balance and to just stop and breathe whenever the other two are causing a panic attack within me.
-Their smiles and prayers always light me up.
-Their laughter is a sound I will one day come to miss.
-I'm grateful the Lord saw me fit to be their mother even though there are days I feel too wretched to have them in my life.  They teach me more about the person I want to be than I ever knew without them.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

This is such a sweet post. I love you and your wonderful family!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer