Friday, July 20, 2012

First Snow of 2012


The mild winter we had this past year was well accepted by myself.  I'm not a fan of lots of snow.  Though I was kind of sad that my kids and their Dad never went sledding this year.  There just wasn't enough snow and it wouldn't stick when it did.  It would be melting by the next morning.  I know these pictures aren't the greatest but it's all I could manage the night it finally snowed enough to build a snowman.  


Fuzzy shot, I know.


Rolling up the bottom of the snowman.


Hinckley discovering what snow is for the first time.  "What's all this?"


Kids making foot prints.



Eating snow.


It looked as though he was carving out a huge pawn chess piece at first.


And here, is the finished snowman, complete with carrot nose and crepe paper scarf, eyes, and smile.  Oh, and the branching arms.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer