Thursday, July 19, 2012

Photo Shoot with The Other Huntington Family

I must admit I was a little covetous of Uncle Elliot's new camera.  Okay, a little is an understatement.  So I was super excited when he asked us to do an extra family shoot  because it meant I could practice using a super nice expensive camera to take some fun shots of their family with my artistic eye.  Ha ha! Not really.  But I think some of these turned out really nice.  Thanks to the quality of the camera and the fact that their family is so cute.  So enjoy another picture overload.  Here's Tate!

And sweet little Lillian!

I love how vintage this looks.  I need April's coat.  


And I love how the sun shines through this shot.  She looks heaven sent, which she is.  


 The brothers with their most recent babies.

Tate having a meltdown.  Good times to remember.  

Elliot took these of us and our family.  


Had to have a kissy photo.


 Tate gave them such a hard time, but finally, a few shots of him all smiles.


And this one I just had to post because it always makes me laugh.  It's the mother's expression that really brings out the comedy of this shot.  





And a Merry Christmas shout out from the Huntingtons in Utah!



No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer