Monday, November 12, 2012

Susan's Shower

This boy never gives me a minute to work on anything around the house.  So my house is a disaster.  Still, he's cute.

But I must admit, going to this store is Heaven.  It so happened that on this particular day, the Heavens were smiling down on Hobby Lobby.

And my reasons for going were to gather some supplies to put together a Lady Bug themed baby shower for my friend's first little girl.  She already has two boys.

 So here's to Little Lady Lucy.

 Sue with just a few weeks left.

 Gift time.


Some of the cute gifts she received, including this handmade quilt.

I think she was happy.  At least I hope she was.  Good luck Susan!  Can't wait to meet baby Lucy.  Thanks for letting me throw you a shower.  It's good creative therapy for me.  :)

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer