Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Edison's Newborn Photo Shoot

Courtesy of Camershy.com  I love these sweet photos of my little Edi at exactly one week of age.  He looks so alert for such a young baby.  


My little elf.  




 Love his eyes here.


 Kisses from big brother Orion.

Proud big sister.  


Kisses from big sister.  

Uncooperative Grumpy face.  


My four little Rugrats.  






This special white blanket that he's on has such special significance to me.  My grandmother crocheted it for me when I was born.  





Love my little cross eyes.  




This is one of my favorites.  







Goofy kids of ours.  



I love this one too.  













Trying to get these four little hooligans to sit still was such a task.  I'm so happy our photographer was so willing and patient with them.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer