Tuesday, November 6, 2012

September Happenings

Friends and neighbors bring us their garden goodies.  

Apples from a neighbors tree that spilleth o'er with apples.  

More garden goodies.  

My neighbor and her little girl totally enamored by this little boy of mine.  

Already he's got girls totally in love with him.  What a ladies man he is.  

And who could blame him?  I mean, look at those eyes.  


Okay, perhaps I'm biased.  But seriously, who can resist those googly eyes?  

Another ladies' man getting into mischief.  He sure knows how to make a mess in the bathroom.  

Hard to tell in these photos but he was drenched.  Trust me.

And what does Orion do?  Take the clips off of our clothes hangers and make space ships of course.  

Silly little baby faces.  


We attend Orion's little friend's birthday party.  It was a fun pool party complete with water slide.  

 And delicious chocolate cake that his mom had made in the shape of Darth Vador.  Wish I'd gotten a good picture of it.  It was pretty cool.

My little brother Mauricio shows us his Halloween costume.  Go figure.

And lets Orion try it on for kicks.  

 Looks good.

Little Edison explores his new surroundings a bit more.  

And Hinckley turns 2.  We didn't celebrate his birthday until his Daddy got home from his latest trip.  

 But these photos were taken on the morning of his birthday.  Sept. 28, 2012.

My dad came over to make the kids breakfast and while at the table, Hinckley kept giving me the cheesiest of smiles.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer