Tuesday, November 13, 2012

And Then October Goes . . .

 And the last event of the month is Halloween of course.  So this year, we say to you all: Happy Halloween from the Chocolate Factory!  If you can't tell, we're the old version of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.  I'm Violet, holding Mike TV.  To my right is Veruca Salt.  In the middle, we've got an Oompa Loompa who refuses to hold still.  And then of course we've got Willy Wonka and Charlie with his Golden Ticket.

 These costumes cost me all of about $28 to make, thanks to yard sales and cheap paper and fabric.

 I think Willy Wonka and Oompa Loompa's costumes were my favorite.



And in between making all of those, I painted Gio's face.  So I had to show that off.  My best face painting ever.  Happy Halloween!  Love, The Huntingtons.  

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer