Friday, April 22, 2011

To Spring

One thing I've actually grown to love about Utah is the seasons. There really are four very distinct seasons. It's quite beautiful. Something I never grew up with in Sunny Southern California. On some random walk, I had my camera with me and noticed this tree just in front of our place had a nest in it. Must have been from before as it was still too cold for birds to already be building their nests. But it was a pleasant sight. To think about some little bird that nested her young there and perhaps some future little bird that will find it a suitable place this upcoming spring. I look forward to it. So I decided to capture this moment on camera. I'm sure it won't be as noticeable once the blossoms begin and then the trees are covered in beautiful green leaves.

So here's to spring. Even if it seems to be slow in coming this year.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer