Friday, April 22, 2011

Salmon

I know this probably only means a lot to me. But on this occasion, I began to notice how much Orion seems to be coloring more within the lines of a picture. Instead of all over the paper. He has specifically designated that the top two fish are "brown" and the bottom two are "salmon." I asked him, "you mean pink?" He said, "Yea Mom, salmon are pink." Well Duh. I knew that. I just had no idea he did. Apparently he does. How? I may never know. I'm sure this paper will get lost someday and/or thrown away, so documenting kid art on the blog is a great way for me not to feel guilty about losing his precious artwork later in life. It probably won't even phase him in the future. But I know these are things I will treasure when he is grown up and married one day. My own mother talks a lot about her son who is currently serving a mission. All too often, I wish my kids would grow up faster, but I know it will be here quicker than I can imagine. My time with them is short. <<< Sigh >>>

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer