Saturday, April 23, 2011

A New Little Cousin

Actually, they're second cousins. Meet Tuff Clark Purles. At least I think that's how it's spelled. But he sure is a sweet little one. And not quite so little. I believe he was over 10 lbs. And Mommy Kristin is looking as lovely as ever. Congrats Kellen and Kristin!

Funny story about this day:

My three kids, my Dad, sister Tiffany and I decided to go to the hospital to meet the new baby. On our way there, I guess my other sister Gio called Tiffany and Tiffany tells her she can't talk because she's at the hospital. Well, since she didn't tell her why, I guess Gio assumed it had something to do with my Dad (since he did recently have a stroke). And so she called my Mom to ask her what happened. I'm sure you can see where this is going. My mom fears the worst since she had no idea why we were at the hospital: Dad must have had another stroke or something. So she calls all the emergency rooms in all of Utah. She practically had a heart attack herself. I finally did get a hold of her to tell her we just went to see a new baby. She was in California at the time finalizing everything for their move out to Utah. She is now here by the way. Yay! My Dad is so much more happy now with her around. I'm just glad my workload is now a little lighter. Now I can focus my time on my kids a little more. I don't think I'm cut out to be Nurse Ligia just yet. I've developed a whole new respect for nurses.

Anyways, Welcome to the World little Tuff! April 12, 2011.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer