Friday, April 23, 2010

Something to Ponder


I post this for many reasons. I know a lot of friends and family from both my side and Alex's side suffering from diseases that can all be treated that doctors aren't talking about. Whether they do this with full knowledge of their intentions or in complete ignorance, I don't know for sure. I don't know all doctors personally. But I do know this: Even though I am not perfect at eating raw vegan foods, I stand by its many healing benefits. In this video are some of my favorite book authors. If anyone out there questions what I say, research for yourself. The money doesn't lie. The numbers don't lie. You have many options aside from what doctors prescribe. I love you all and hope that you find the road less traveled by is not as scary as it seems.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer