Thursday, April 15, 2010

Reunion with an old Friend



Right before leaving Phoenix, I was able to get together with an old friend I hadn't seen in almost ten years. She looks the same. Same sweet little Anna I grew up with except that now she has two kids. Bailey and Jacob. We had a blast talking about raw foods together because as it happens, she too was doing a detox diet of raw foods and juices for a whole month. So nice to come across people who are in the same boat as yourself and don't think you're crazy for eating vegan and raw. We had a lot to catch up on and share with one another. And the kiddos had a blast playing together as though they'd been best friends all along. Wish I could be more like them.

Here's the crew of them all together.

Bailey kept on telling me how cute Chrys was. She was a real sweetheart. She followed her everywhere.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer