Thursday, April 15, 2010

Getting Ready to Move and Some Old Clothes

In these photos, we were packing up and getting all ready for the long trip ahead of us. Boy was it fun. I'll write more on it later. But these were the beginnings. My husband probably thinks I'm crazy for wanting to fit my little girl in some of these clothes just before outgrowing them to take photos in. Oh well. Call me silly. They're just some more of my old baby clothes. In this top one, she's wearing a little tank top with a butterfly on it that says, "Pretty as a butterfly." Appropriate don't you think for a little girl named Chrysalis who has a mother in love with butterflies? I used to wear it everywhere.

In this outfit, you can see the pants are already way too small. I guess I should have done this sooner. But this one means a lot to me because my own grandmother crocheted it herself just for me.

Here, Alex took her outside to show off our little Incan baby to our neighbors across the street. I don't think I ever got pics of our neighbors. They were so friendly. Dumb me. Oh well. Here's the truck that took all our furniture and stuff to Provo storage.

My little Peruvian baby.

I don't think my grandmother made the vest or cap but they complete the Peruvian ensemble. Well, so after this little delay, it was back to packing our lives again as usual. More to come.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer