Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday Little O!


On Februrary 24, 2007, this little boy changed our world. So we didn't get to do a whole lot for Orion's third birthday but it doesn't take much to please this particular three year old. So we took him on a little outing and let him pick out a new toy. Here's the one he wanted. Don't ask me why he's posing the way he is. He's just a silly kid. Takes after his Dad. But here's to my little three year old. Happy Belated Birthday Orion! We love this boy so much. He's such a great big brother to his little sister and can't wait to meet his new sibling. He points to my belly all the time and says, "Mommy, there's a baby way way down in there. We need to be quiet. He's sleeping." It's so cute. I guess it's a "he." We shall see. Anyways, hope the grandparents enjoy this one.
So sad, the video I am trying to post for this is not wanting to post. I'll keep trying though so grandparents stay tuned. :(


No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer