Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Trip to Vegas. A Fun Baby Shower. Feb. 12, 2011

This sweet girl and former roommate of mine is the reason for which my little family decided we needed to make a trip to Vegas. I am so excited for Tiffany and Robbie and their incoming addition.

The house where we threw the shower was absolutely gorgeous. I wish I had gotten more pictures of it but it surely accomodated 20-30 people easily.

My sister Gio and Yoko.

It surely was a fun gathering.

And here was the spread. I like how the wall decor says Families are Forever in the background. I didn't plan that but it's surely appropriate. We can't wait to meet you, Baby Hale.



Yummy foods of all kinds.

Prize gifts for the games we played.

These cute party favor bubble magnets were made by Tiff's friend Elise Burnett. I thought they were super cute. I love magnets for the fridge.

Playing games of Baby Scattergories and Name the Baby Animals.

Tiff opens some gifts.

Here are my kids wanting to open "presents" with her.


Our friend Debbie made the cutest little tie dye onesie. So fitting. So Debbie.


It's gifts like these that make me feel that those invitations were definitely worth it. Okay, I know. Everyone just really loves Tiffany. But that gift is huge. Can I say covet? I never got a gift like that for my showers. And I loved my showers.

And apparently, this is what happens when you tell your husband to keep the kids distracted so that you can host a baby shower. Well, at least he kept one out of three from getting in the way. In all honesty, I can't blame him. We did make a tiring drive and he did prepare a big yummy salad for the party while I diced apples, so this was indeed very helpful. I just think this picture is funny and speaks louder than words.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness, those invites turned out so cute!! And the pictures of the shower turned out great. You did a fantastic job! Thanks SOOOOOOOOO much for all you did!!! I can't wait to tell Daxton some day all about the shower and all the support we had and how excited people were for him to arrive!

Ligia said...

I'm glad you liked it. I was so worried my silly decorations wouldn't live up to the grandeur of the house it was in. And thanx for help with the postage. You really didn't have to do that but I do appreciate it nonetheless. I love you and can't wait to see his pics. :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer