Monday, February 7, 2011

Jumping to sleep.

All three of my kids have now done this. They love their jumper. But soon enough they get tired and so they start to complain a little as I'm finishing up some household chore. I hurry to get it done and then sometimes, something magically happens so that I don't have to tend to them right away. They just fall asleep while jumping. What's funnier is that at times they fall asleep and then stir a bit, and just keep jumping in order to go back to sleep. How they find this comfy enough to sleep in I will never know. But who am I to complain? I just wait till they're really out and then finally take them and put them down.

1 comment:

Eloisa said...

I can't hardly wait to see him again and bathe him.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer