Sunday, February 27, 2011

February 18, 2011

Because of her love for children and young moms, Robyn Openshaw has created this book.

On this day, we went to the book signing and reading of The Adventures of Junk Food Dude by Robyn Openshaw herself. She has put together the most clever and educational little story book for kids to better understand the consequences of the decisions they make in life. I loved it. So now they have their very own signed copy of the book. And they've asked me to read it to them more times than I really want to. Afterwards, the kids got green smoothie samples which they gobbled up, and some fun stickers that said, "I'm a Green Smoothie Guy/Girl!" I wish I'd remembered my camera so they could have taken a photo with Robyn but here's the aftermath instead. Yes, more green faces.

So sue me.

But they're so cute covered in green. It really is a pretty color.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

I don't know about the green. But I sure love those faces underneath!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer