Saturday, February 19, 2011

February 9, 2011

Since I refuse to have a messy collection of children's art everywhere that I will wonder what to do with when I'm sixty, I've decided I will take photos of as much as possible and document it here. Then, I won't have an excess of paper clutter later in my life, and I won't feel guilty about throwing away my children's artwork. Modern technology is so great for not turning into a hoarder. Has anyone seen that show on TLC? Anyways, on this day, my kids and I went to our clubhouse where our ward Grandma and Grandpa put together a crafting day for the kids. Chrysalis made me this Valentine's Day card complete with stickers.

Orion didn't want to make me a card. So he traced for me his hand instead. It's a hand I'm sure I will always love.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer