Saturday, October 15, 2011

Like Uncle Elliot

Hinckley's hair was starting to look messy enough that I figured it was time to give him a nice clean cut look. His FIRST haircut.

See, around the ears and the neck. Shaggy enough to me.

I thought he looked adorable with a new clean cut look.

Upon showing this to Orion we asked him, "Now are you ready for your haircut?" His response was a very set in stone, "NO!"

Me: "Why don't you want a haircut like Hinckley's?"
Orion: "Because he looks like Uncle Elliot."

Apparently he didn't want to have his head shaved as short. I guess he's finicky about his hair. I must admit though, his response made me laugh. No offense to Uncle Elliot. Kids will be kids. So here are the boys with their haircuts. Hinckley's was pretty short. We made sure Orion's wasn't quite as short.

3 comments:

Palmyra said...

Ha Ha!! Orion's outburst is hilarious! You are brave, I have a really hard time cutting my boy's hair. And I should, because people think my youngest is a girl. Then again, people used to think the same thing of Caleb, because he had the same hair, maybe tighter curls and a lot lighter. But his mom wouldn't cut his hair!

Stephen said...

Love the haircuts. :)

Elliot said...

I love this post! Thanks for sharing.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer