Monday, January 3, 2011

Your Baby Can Read . . . continued from a While Back.

This is something I've been meaning to update on. A year or two ago, I started this and blogged about it then too. So, not because I'm his mother, but this makes me happy. And no, I don't spend hours with him reading like I probably should. Your Baby Can Read really has been so helpful. Luckily, for any mothers out there who want to get in on the secret of helping their young children learn how to read, the DVD's are now available at walmart. I'll let the video do the talking. Here is Orion just shy of four years of age:


"Pretty Incredible," are my thoughts. Especially since I greatly underestimated my own son's abilities to read this young.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Orion, can you read this?

I love you.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer