Monday, January 31, 2011

I Was Tagged

I was tagged by Alyssa Groff to complete this survey in one of her posts on her blog... So here are my FOUR lists.


4 Shows I watch:

1. Glenn Beck - Who doesn't like Glenn?

2. So You Think You Can Dance - Hello, I graduated in Modern Dance!

3. HGTV's House Hunters - Okay, I watch a lot of stuff on HGTV, but I think I really like this one since hopefully in a few years we can finally buy a house. It's nice to dream about it in the meantime.

4. I Shouldn't Be Alive - My favorite Discovery Channel program. I think I've learned a thing or two in case I ever get lost in the jungle.


4 Things I am passionate about:

1. Raw Vegan Food Preparation

2. Sewing/Crafting

3. Lately, Reupholstering and giving old furniture some TLC and a paint job.

4. Home Schooling


4 Phrases I say a lot:

1. "That's IT! I'm DONE!" - When I've had the last straw.

2. "Who's My Chunky Monkey?" - To Chrysalis to which she replies, "I AM!"

3. "No Time. No Time. There is never any TIME!" - I've been saying this since it came out on that Saved By the Bell episode (where Jesse overdoses on the energy pills) about 15 years ago.

4. "Oh, I'm such a Crap!" - When I hate the consequences of a poor decision I've made, with the same tone Jim Carrey uses in Liar Liar. Without using the S-word of course.


4 Things I've learned from the past:

1. Budget your money. If you don't, someday, you'll wish you had.

2. If all you eat for lunch throughout high school is skittles, bean and cheese burritos, Sprite, and Ramen Noodles, you're bound to have some problems later in life. I’m surprised that a little common sense is not so common anymore.

3. I was a really good mom, before I had kids. When you have two kids, you'll wonder why you complained when you had one. When you have three, you'll wonder why you complained when you had two, and having one is a piece of cake.

4. Don't be afraid to Question EVERYTHING with BOLDNESS.


4 Things I did yesterday:

1. Threw a Baby Shower

2. Watched Your Baby Can Read for the 400th time.

3. Sang Book of Mormon Stories before bedtime.

4. Gave a sniffly baby a baking soda detox bath.


4 Places I would love to visit:

1. India - Love everything about it. The culture, the food, the history, you name it.

2. Jerusalem - For the history mostly.

3. Paris - because I spent four years in high school learning French and have never put it to good use.

4. Italy - Because Life is Beautiful. It doesn't get any more romantic than Rome.


4 Things I am looking forward to:

1. Being Debt Free

2. Owning a House, debt free. Not easy to do, but possible.

3. My children getting baptized, going on missions and getting married.

4. Dancing again.


4 Things I love about winter:

1. I get to wear scarves.

2. Holiday music.

3. Sledding.

4. Hot chocolate. Yes, I can make vegan hot chocolate.


So to carry along the survey, I am now tagging, Tiffany Hale and Kristin Purles.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer