Monday, January 10, 2011

Random X-Mas Things I Want to Remember

What is our society turning into? I thought this was funny when I saw it. You know you're on facebook too much when this cartoon actually makes sense. Just wanted to share.

This baby onesie on Hinckley cracks me up. I'm a sucker for novelty things like this.

Since I can never decide which card to make to send out to friends and family, I usually make two. This year, I made four. Call me crazy. But walmart makes it so easy. Chances are you probably got one of these four. And if you didn't like it, well then you can at least see all four of them here. I just wanted to post them all to remember what I did this Christmas. Someday, I will most likely look back and wonder why I spent two hours at walmart arranging photos on the computers to order cards. Oh well.

After all that work, I think this one was my favorite.

1 comment:

Palmyra said...

Aww, They are beautiful!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer