Saturday, December 18, 2010

Another Redundant Day

What mother can't stop taking photos of her kids? So this is probably only special to me. Just another average day in the life of a mom. The kind of day I will one day most likely look back on and miss.

Chrysalis has become really good at taking care of her babies. Her Daddy has actually named them for her and she knows each and every one of them by name. One of these days I might have to document her dolls for her. This one is Leah. She actually has a twin and her name is Rebecca. On this day, Leah came to the park with us in her own stroller and whenver she cries, Chrysalis is always there to comfort her. She's always saying, "Smatter?" and "It's okay sweetie." She never ceases to put a smile on my face.


And Orion is just such a joy.

I love watching Chrysalis try and keep up with her big brother.


They're quite the adventure, these two. And I know I will one day miss these redundant days.






No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer