Saturday, December 18, 2010

Friends from Childhood

Here are a few pics I took for my friend Suzy from my home ward back in good old Whittier, Cali. I pretty much grew up with this girl and her family. It's funny to think that now we are both married and have kids. She has the cutest little family. And I loved practicing my compositional photography skills (or lack thereof). But I thought these turned out pretty cute for having no real training. I guess you train by practicing right? If anyone knows of cheap photo classes in Utah Valley, please let me know. I would really like some tips.

Another shot of the Radvanskys.

These were for her little boy's 1st Birthday.

It's always fun to watch a little boy dig into his 1st year birthday cake. Happy Birthday Walter!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer