Sunday, December 19, 2010

Roommate Reunion

About five years ago, we all moved into the Alpine Court apartments together. All young and single ladies.

Oh was college fun.

This was us having some Christmas dinner together soon after I'd gotten pregnant with Orion.

Well, some of these are not the best photos of me, but here is a quick recap of our Alpine Court Mini-Reunion. The only one missing from this last pic was my sister Gio. It's so hard to get us all together in one room now. Life happens. We were lucky to get three of the four together. We didn't have a lot of time but it was fun. How life changes. Now, three of us are married and the "slow one" is finally seeing someone. Just kidding G. Can I cross my fingers? A lot happens in five years. Anyways, I have some fond memories with these lovely girls that will never fade. Thanx for the short but sweet visit girls. Let's do it again. Love you all. :)

1 comment:

Eric and Debbie said...

Its fun to see my hair transform!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer