Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Late Father's Day

Okay, so I'm behind on blogging. Oh well. These are still things I want to record. I wanted to make some fun picture collages of the kids for my hubby and my dad. I know they love pictures of the kids. So I got the kids dressed up, somehow got out the door and found a spot to take pictures. Then I made these collages for the two fathers in my life that mean the most to me along with some fun handmade cards. Nothing too crazy. But here are the best of the photos I could capture with my humble little camera. Happy late Father's Day!

For the Grandfather, aka my dad.

For the dad, aka Alex.

And here are some extra shots I got of the kids. I should really do a post of all the photos I took that didn't turn out how I envisioned. That would be funny. Maybe I will. Later.

Brought some limes for them to play with and to use as props. I figured they matched the color scheme I was using.











Love that smile.


My pretty angel.

"How much longer do I have to do this for Mom?"


Can you resist these cute boys?





The one photo I got them all to smile in.





My favorite baby.


4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Darling, darling, DARLING pictures! Those kiddos are so sweet and cute! Good job on the pictures and the gifts for Father's Day!

Stephen said...

Love all the photos...especially the one of Orion with his arm draped over Chrys' shoulder.

Rick and Eden said...

Cute kiddos!! I didn't realize you were such the photographer! I'm impressed that they posed so nicely for you. Great pictures!

Ligia said...

Oh Eden, if you only knew the chaos that occured between each shot. They don't pose well at all. I just let them play and have my camera ready and try to snap shots when I think the moment's right. They're usually whining and crying in between. LOL!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer