Saturday, August 27, 2011

Kids at Play

Sometimes, I watch how kids play. They are so interesting. Sadly, the moment I feel I've got a good photo shot, they move. But in my quest to take more artistic photos, here's what I got. Chrysa rocking back and forth on the sidewalk for a few minutes.

Orion describing the importance of not touching spiders except with sticks.

The girl Orion says he wants to marry, because, and I quote, "She tells me what to do, but she does it nicely. Not like you, Mom." His words exactly.

Her younger brother.


Orion splashing around all over the place.

Their little friend from church who was the only one willing to smile at the camera at the time.
The kids' little cousin McLane lounging with his beautiful Momma by the pool.

Hinckley worn out from all the commotion.

Baby Tuff equally worn out.

And Chrysalis hanging from the rails at the pool before splashing into the water.

1 comment:

Elliot said...

Kids say the most amazing things! I love it!

"She tells me what to do, but she does it nicely. Not like you, Mom."

LOL. Priceless Orion.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer