Friday, August 26, 2011

Dino Museum

At Thanksgiving Point there's a dinosaur museum I've been wanting to go into but haven't really gotten around to it until we were invited to tag along with Kristin and her kiddos. And since this month you get in for $2 on Tuesdays, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to go on a fun little outing to explore the world of DINOSAURS!

Orion was so thrilled he moved from one exhibit to the other oohing and aahing as quickly as possible, never giving me a chance to really read some of the fun little facts that in all honesty make me curious too.



Orion at one point took off taking Willow by the hand, joyfully getting as far away from parents as possible.









Love the expressions of curious children.


Computer games are Orion's strengths. He knew how to navigate that thing better than I did.

I'm glad my little sister came along to help me with the kids. Sadly, this is the only picture I got of her. Kind of fuzzy. Oh well. She was a stress reliever when I thought I'd lost a child yet again.










An older shark of the great white family. It was crazy huge.

Excavating.



Fun day.


No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer