Monday, July 18, 2011

Strawberry Days Festival

So I suppose it's a carnival to celebrate the strawberry harvest. This was a while back too. Back in late June I believe. Wow, I'm behind. Here's Chrysa with her butterfly glitter tattoo her auntie got for her.

Matching tattoos. Gotta love it.

She loves her aunt.

And with Orion's bug obsession, I wasn't surprised when he asked for a spider tattoo.

Orion and my dad riding the sizzler together.

In his condition, he probably shouldn't be riding these, but I know he wanted to ride one so bad so I went against my mom's will and shoved my dad onto the ride with Orion before she could say anything. He came off laughing and just plain having the time of his life. I know he loved sharing that experience with his grandson. So much for having a weak heart.

And here's Orion and Chrys on the kiddie dragon coaster. Fun day!


No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer