Thursday, July 7, 2011

Why Nap Times Get Tricky

While my parents were still living with us (they've moved out into their own place about five minutes away from us btw, so this makes them permanent Utah residents. YAY!) my three babies were all in one room. Chrysalis is quite the climber. Needless to say, I've had a hard time getting Hinckley down for naps and bedtimes.

What can I say? I think she just really loves her brother and wants to cuddle with him. This obviously makes her happy enough to go to sleepland but Hinckley on the other hand . . . well, let's just say, he finds this too amusing to get any shuteye whatsoever.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Haha, that is hilarious! And so sweet. Poor Hinckley :) Yay for your parents finding a house in Utah!!

Eloisa said...

This little Hinckley has something so special for Grandma Eloisa. I cannot live without his smile. He just makes my heart melt. I feel so much love for all my grandchildren. It is so nice to be a grandma. Thanks Lig and Alex for giving me such beautiful times enjoying them.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer