Monday, July 18, 2011

Things I Missed

Some things I missed that I wanted to record here were cousin Taylor and Austin's last days in Utah. I wish we'd arranged more time to play with these cousins of ours but sadly they are now in Connecticut. We sure are happy for them and wish them luck on their next journey in life. And as you can clearly see in this pic, this was April's last days being pregnant with Baby Lillian. More pics to come.

I took my parents to one of Robyn Openshaw's classes and finally got a picture with her. April was supposed to come and meet us there, but this was also the day Baby Lillian decided to make her grand entrance into the world. So this was back on May 26th I believe. I guess I'm finally catching up on some of my blogging.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer