Saturday, November 13, 2010

We Voted . . . Did You?

I consider this to be a sacred duty that all American citizens have to preserve our freedoms regardless of where they stand on the issues. I wasn't always an American citizen and even when I became one, I don't think I was as informed on a lot of issues or even cared to vote. I used to think my vote didn't matter. Now, I realize that even though my one vote seems insignificant, my voice when joined with others, is of the utmost importance. And I want my children to know in the future that I did vote, I do vote and will continue to vote for the things I believe in and the people I believe will represent us in the best way. I will always encourage all who can vote, who don't, to get informed and vote already. Your voice DOES matter.

And two ordinary schmoes like this, really can make a difference.

Contrary to popular belief, it really only takes a few minutes out of your day. It was super easy. Later that day, we went bowling.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

I voted too. I feel compelled.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer