Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Gift Possibilities?

On www.playkitchens.com I found the cutest play kitchens for little girls that I would totally want for myself if I was still a little girl. But it comes complete with cuttable fruit. Is that even a word? Anyways, I just fell in love with this little blender. It's true what they say about experiencing childhood all over again. Especially at Christmas time with your own kids. If we can fit it into our budget, I think this will be Chrysalis' Christmas present. Now, does anyone want to buy me the rest of the kitchen to go with it? Hint hint to any grandparents. Jk. But I do love it. And I think my kids will love making pretend smoothies since they love helping Mommy flip the switches on and off of our VitaMix almost every morning.

2 comments:

Kira said...

Cute and fun...Bracken loves flipping the Vita-Mix switches too. Have your kids ever flipped the "high" switch on without the lid on? We had smoothie on our ceiling and cupboards the other day when that happened.

Ligia said...

Yes, Kira, it has happened. I love green walls. :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer