Friday, July 2, 2010

Grandma Comes to Visit us in South Carolina

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Grandma's Visit
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free slideshow design


We basically just spent time together and I got a much needed hand with all the small things in life. We took another short trip to the zoo and visited the gardens at Riverbanks this time too. Didn't get too many photos but here's what I got. Hope you all enjoy. And just in case you hadn't already heard, we found out IT'S A BOY! I'll post some ultrasound pics soon. 6 months along now. We're pretty certain of his name too. It's funny because we had a boy's name all ready a while ago and had been struggling to find a girl's name. Now we finally know why. So from the belly, please meet Hinckley James Huntington.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pictures of the kiddos with your mom. Tell her his for me. I love your momma, too! Congrats on the upcoming baby boy, too!

Eloisa said...

I enjoyed visiting my family in South Caroline. The mosquitos did not like my blood. Good for me! I am amazed of how healthy looking kids Ligia is raising. With no meat proteins. But veggy proteins. Of all the amimals at the zoo. The only one that I had never seen before in real life was the sea horses. It is amazing how they moved with their little fan fin on their backs. Thank you Alex for all your hard work. Gigi, you can do it! Please read the book that I rescue. You will not regret!

Jenni said...

COngratulations! I just love boys! I love the name you picked out too! I'll try and call you sometime soon, we can talk about labor. This week's really busy with a family reunion... but hopefully soon!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer