Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hating Mosquitos with a Passion

I know God created all creatures with a purpose and good reason, but can I just express how much I absolutely HATE mosquitos right now? The lower half of my legs are covered in mosquito bites. And since I've always had extra sensitivities to any bug bites and I can't control my scratching at night when I sleep I know I will have ugly scars now. I look like a leper. Will somebody please explain to me the purpose for mosquitos on this earth? I want to destroy them for good. That's probably not the answer and I probably couldn't wipe them out even if I tried, but that's how I feel right now. Just needed to get that off my chest.

3 comments:

Eloisa said...

Tesoro, the mosquitos are after your sweet blood. Control your sweets and you will control the mosquitos. Try and tell me. The other way. Get cramberry light juice and drink it like water, 1/2 juice and 1/2 water, cramberry is the only juice that enters your gut acid and comes out acid. Mosquitos do not like this. That was why I had not even one mosquito bite while there. Try. Love, Mommy.

Ligia said...

Perhaps you are right. I will try and cut back on my sugars and see if it keeps them away.

Elliot said...

I think it is for the same reason why he created thorns and thistles, to torment and afflict man!

LOL.

Sure love and miss you guys. Hope all is going well. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer