Saturday, July 17, 2010

A New Craft

Every time I learn how to do a new craft of some sort I get an addiction where I can't stop at just making one. Do I need more than one of any of the crafts I make for myself? No. So I justify making more because I intend to give them away as gifts. I must practice some self control. Anyways, this is the latest one. I stopped at two. During Relief Society night, I made one for myself and another for my hard-working sales woman of a sister. They're cute little recipe boards you can attach your own index cards in between and then stand up on an easel in your kitchen. It's always fun doing crafts with a group of people. It was a little difficult to do with no young women there to watch our kids in the nursery like they had "planned" on having. But still a fun and creative night. Sure beats reading The Berenstein Bears and the Bad Dream for the 100th time because THAT has become Orion's latest addiction. Of all the books he has to read, he loves that one over and over again. Who knows why.

1 comment:

Jen Perkins said...

Those are so cute! How'd you make them?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer