Monday, June 8, 2009

In Mommy's Dress

Something I've always wanted to do as a kid when my mother would show me the dresses I used to wear as a baby, was to put them on my own children. I suppose it's just one of those things that little girls long to do as they look forward to the day when they too will be mothers. And here I am, so in these photos, my little girl is wearing a dress that's a little outdated but that I used to wear when I was her age. I'll have to post the picture that I have of myself in this little dress but I need access to a scanner. In the meantime here is my little girl.

A sweet smile.

" La Fresita."

Chrys falls over as I'm trying to take photos but it looks like she's attacking her brother, trying to bite his arm.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer