Monday, June 22, 2009

For Our Hero

Orion made this tie in nursery and so I had to capture this moment.

At Enrichment Day last week, there was a card making class in which I put together this fun little card for the Father that keeps our immediate little family together. Making it with scrabble letters was a fun touch because Alex and I love this classic boardgame.

In the world of scrabble, my hubby as a father and our hero, is worth 30 wopping points. In the real world, he's priceless.


We spent the day trying to fish. Orion loved running on the dock and throwing rocks into the water.






Here's to a relaxing day for a great Father. And to all fathers out there, yes including my own, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! The world needs a few good men and there aren't many left. I'm lucky to be surrounded by so many. I look forward to the day when my son will become a good husband and father as well. Here's to hoping.




4 comments:

Stephen said...

I don't see any shots of caught fish!

Ligia said...

Like I said, we were "trying."

Eloisa said...

You look slender in the picture where you are holding Chrysalis. Congratulations.

Elliot said...

I'm telling you that these pictures are really making me miss you guys and a little homesick to see all my family and go fishing!

Sure can't wait to see you all at Grandpa's 100th birthday!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer