Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pictures of the Little Guy

First day in the world. Here are some of Hinckley's first photos in the world. Enjoy!


Wrapped up in Orion's old blankets. I love being able to reuse these.

The kids are already enamored with this little guy. Chrys is always saying, "Nice, gentle," and giving him tons of kisses. Orion has said to me, "Mommy, Hinckley is my best friend."

Proud big brother.

Chrys is so happy with her "baybee."

Outside at the little playground near our hew home.

A close up of the little guy.

Loving the slide today.

Just sitting out in the sun, enjoying the day with Grandma.


3 comments:

Kira said...

What a lot of hair! I love the pictures of Orion and Chrys with Hinckley. Especially the one of Chrysalis holding him, she looks so excited and happy!

Elliot said...

My favorite quote of the day!

Orion: "Mom, Hinckley is my best friend!"

I love it.

Erin said...

Congratulations on the new little guy! He is so adorable. I'm glad everything went smoothly with the delivery too! I am really getting a little anxious about labor, but you make it seem do-able. Thanks for posting about your home birth. Also, I love the DIY projects! I am always painting furniture and recovering furniture around our house.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer