Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Quick Update

Okay, so I am definitely in nesting overdrive. I've suddenly got this intense urge to sew, clean, and continue to unpack as much as I can. I've even skipped my own napping time when my kids nap in order to get some crazy things done. And then I regret not taking a nap later. Oh well.

I miss my hubby like crazy right now but know he will be back soon and is working real hard for our little family. But our new little place is cozy and cute and I love the fact that we will be staying here for longer than 6 months. I will be posting pics of the place when I have it better set up. I am truly excited for this. Midwife appointments are great and everything seems right on track for another successful and much desired home birth. But you never know, so your prayers are welcome. I'm actually feeling a lot of braxton hicks contractions lately but nothing regular yet. Fun stuff to go through when you're trying to run errands all over town with two small children. And for some reason, they're not as comfortable this time around. Baby's head is down, but sunny side up so I'm working on a few exercises at home to flip him over. Not too worried because Chrysalis was the same way and she flipped over in time. So let's hope he turns around so that I don't have intense back labor or anything.

Anyways, I suppose I grow anxious and excited all at the same time. I really hope I don't go into labor earlier than Oct. 1st because I'd really like Alex to make the most of his time out there in Indiana/Ohio. I will try and post some pics soon but that's the update for now.

3 comments:

Stephen said...

Thanks for the post. Prayers are with you all.You can duu eet.

Eloisa said...

I went to the Temple last Saturday, Ryan's Wedding. I put your name among others for prayers. So lots of people is praying for you. Most likely I will be in Utah the 1st of October. I was granted permission from my boss for one more week to be there. Hang in there Tesoro. I love you so much.

Elliot said...

We're praying for you guys!

Glad Alex is back and ready to give birth! lol.

Hope to see you guys this weekend!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer