Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sold


I know I've posted about these before but for a while I've thought of making these baby sets into a small business from home but haven't worked out all the details of how to do it. Here is the latest set I made. I was sad to see it go because I was very fond of it. But an old friend of mine bought it from me. So my next step is to try and spread the word about them a little more and see if I can actually make a profit off of them. Let me know if you're interested. I tried starting up a blog especially for them but haven't really finished it yet. Maybe I'll get back to it . . . eventually. With almost three kids, you never know.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Great idea girl. Don't need a set myself, but you go for it.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer